For years, Bradbury tried to prevent the publication of Fahrenheit 451 as an e-book. He told the New York times that electronic books “smell like burned fuel” and called the internet “a big distraction”.
- Pornography industry is larger than the revenues of the top technology
- Brazil official urges more sex for better health
- 33+3 Conspiracy Theories That Turned Out To Be True, What Every Person Should Know…
- Outbreak of deadly piglet virus spreads to 13 U.S. states
- Search engine collects historical resources
- Walter on Microsoft reveals changes to Windows 8 and answers to complaints
- David on Construction begins on the world’s fastest supercar
- Greg on Microsoft reveals changes to Windows 8 and answers to complaints
- Chris H on Microsoft reveals changes to Windows 8 and answers to complaints
- Spencer Jameson on Madonna dancing ‘Gangnam Style’ with Psy (VIDEO)
Register | Login
Cast your voteLoading ...
|Products & Services||Tutorials||About us||Support||Blog Menu|
© 2013 CY.TALK® Blog: world news and facts