If you happen to stumble upon a Web site that freaks out your anti-virus program, chances are good that the page you’ve visited is part of a malicious or hacked site that has been outfitted with what’s known as an “exploit pack.” These are pre-packaged kits designed to probe the visitor’s browser for known security vulnerabilities, and then use the first one found as a vehicle to silently install malicious software.
- David on Construction begins on the world’s fastest supercar
- Greg on Microsoft reveals changes to Windows 8 and answers to complaints
- Chris H on Microsoft reveals changes to Windows 8 and answers to complaints
- Spencer Jameson on Madonna dancing ‘Gangnam Style’ with Psy (VIDEO)
- riza on Microsoft reveals changes to Windows 8 and answers to complaints
Register | Login
Cast your voteLoading ...
|Products & Services||Tutorials||About us||Support||Blog Menu|
© 2013 CY.TALK® Blog: world news and facts