A former high-tech executive convicted of defrauding investors of at least $30 million was sentenced Monday to 22 years in prison after a judge denounced him for fleecing nearly 100 victims to finance an “obscene lifestyle” of private jets, gaudy jewelry and Swiss bank accounts.
- 33+3 Conspiracy Theories That Turned Out To Be True, What Every Person Should Know…
- Top 10 Richest Porn Stars
- Chelsea Charms: My 164XXX breasts won’t stop growing
- Notre-Dame de Paris suicide a political act – Marine Le Pen
- Nude Femen Activists Attacked By French Right-Wing Anti-Gay Protesters (VIDEO)
- David on Construction begins on the world’s fastest supercar
- Greg on Microsoft reveals changes to Windows 8 and answers to complaints
- Chris H on Microsoft reveals changes to Windows 8 and answers to complaints
- Spencer Jameson on Madonna dancing ‘Gangnam Style’ with Psy (VIDEO)
- riza on Microsoft reveals changes to Windows 8 and answers to complaints
Register | Login
Cast your voteLoading ...
|Products & Services||Tutorials||About us||Support||Blog Menu|
© 2013 CY.TALK® Blog: world news and facts